Life

Life brings with it surprises, happiness, implicit  and explicit joy, and moments of total bliss. However, we can also expect some dissapointments, unhappiness, rejections,and even sorrow . However, let us allow these events to serve as tools used to equip us rather than cripple us. I have personally experienced my share of heartbreak as well as triumphs and I use it them all as fertilizer to bring forth greater growth spiritually, emotionally, and physically. Although, I, like many of you, have fallen short it is still ok to pick yourself up and continue on the journey. Never throw in the towel, for the very moment you give up is when you will experience your greatest Victory!

Prayer for today.....
Abba-Father, give me the grace to press forward even though I can't see what lies ahead of me. Help me to rest in the fact that You hold my future in Your capable hands and that I don't have to fear stepping out. Grant me the courage to release to You everything that hinders my walk with you. I'm getting out of the boat and I'm determined to walk on the waters. Create in me a heart that reflects Your peace, Your love, Your grace, and your ability to serve others as You would. This journey may take me places that are outside of my comfort zone, but I know that I'm safe in your arms.  Amen

Comments

  1. Thanks Valeda; I look forward to reading and sharing your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let Go and Let God

Grace