The Power of Your Words

The words you speak will create a canvas wherein you will design or paint your world as well as impact the world of others. I had a conversation today with a good friend and this person pointed out to me the power of my words. Unbeknownst to me, I was using them to condemn myself. Not only that, but my words were bearing the fruit of reciprocity that I really didn't want to manifest in my life!! I was slowly but earnestly partaking of the bitter fruit of my own making and it began with words spoken that didn't agree with what God had already declared over me. Check it out, the bible clearly says that by our words we are justified and by our words we are condemned. You can't get any clearer than that, right? So, if we know that LIFE and DEATH are in the power of our TONGUES then why do we use this little rudder for any other purpose that to speak blessings, favor, increase, promotion, and anointing? The moment we begin to declare what He says versus what we feel or think that is when we will see the "GREATER" manifest in our lives. What are you believing God for? Declare it and remember you will eat the fruit of your lips. I am choosing to partake of the sweetness of increase. What about you?

Prayer:
Father, I ask that you open up our understanding to grasp the simple truths of Your word. Your desire is to bless and not curse to bring increase and not defeat. Infuse us with Your Presence and Power as we begin to declare what You've already called forth. We are the head and the not the tail, above only and not beneath. Thank You for Your steadfast love. In Jesus name. Amen

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let Go and Let God

Grace